Apply as Embedded Software/FPGA Engineer (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Hardware-related software development for embedded systems in the area of communication and control
- Development of software modules, drivers and implementation of communication protocols on modern FPGA platforms
- Enhancements of the automated test routines and the automated build environment
- Expansion of software products in the field of rail vehicles
- Assistance in the design of the software architecture
- Support of customers in the integration of duagon products into their respective solutions
- You enjoy implementing hardware-related software
- You have experience in the programming of embedded systems on the basis of softcores and FPGAs
- You bring experience in the area of FPGA programming in VHDL/Verilog
- Programming experience on various hardware platforms in the programming with C and C++
- You are familiar with the development of software drivers for real-time operating systems
- You have knowledge in the implementation of communication protocols for bus systems such as RS485, CAN, ETH, MVB, WTB
- Studies of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH/UNI/FH)
- Ideally you have at least 3 years of professional experience. At equivalent qualification, we also take into account job starters.
- Independent work as well as troubleshooting/error analysis is a essential part of your practical professional experience
- Knowledge of the railway market and in particular network and systems engineering (i.e. e.g. knowledge of MVB) are advantage, but we are also happy to talk to candidates who come from related application areas such as industrial automation
- You work independently to a high degree and show a high level of commitment and high resilience a distinctive ability to work in a team and high personal initiative for working in a young technology company
- Very good knowledge of English