Electronics Testing and Repair Technician (f/m/d) | (50 – 100%)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative leeway to develop and implement solutions independently or in small teams.
- A team that supports you and helps you learn and develop.
- Flexible working hours, and flexible pensum.
- Professional development: We want you to grow with us. Internal transfers within the department and to other departments are supported.
- A company that develops, manufactures, sells and services a wide range of electronic products. And all this in Dietikon.
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Access to corporate benefits
- You perform functional and qualification tests (power, EMC, temperature and humidity, system tests...) for our newly developed products.
- You analyze product failures to find out why they are not working, and what caused the problem.
- You provide detailed documentation of the analyses and findings.
- Engineering will use your findings to create new versions of our products.
- You work with application engineering, HW and SW development, production and quality management.
- You have or are studying in the field of electronics or electrical engineering (Apprenticeship/HF).
- You prefer performing and evaluating tests.
- You work independently with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator...).
- You are organized and precise on your work.
- Troubleshooting/error analysis is one of your strengths.
- You find interesting to work with a broad range of products.
- Good communication skills in English, German is appreciated.
- We also consider people with little work experience.