Developer Full-Stack (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as engineering services for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical and critical automation market. Our superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe and rugged products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
At our location in Madrid we provide engineering and R&R consulting services for rail traffic signaling and train information systems.
- The functional support must work under the guidelines of the functional managers of the projects and with great interaction with the development team
- Knowledge of SW development using Java
- Knowledge of features and frameworks such as Angular or React Development of the web structure and architecture: organize information as efficiently as possible
- Previous experience in railway development projects
- Experience between 2-3 years as a back-end or full-stack, front-end
- Experience in the use of Java
- The master development architecture would be: Java (J2EE, Slf4j, JMS, JTA, Jcache, Eclipse), Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Config). Angular. 3Scale, Apache Cassandra / DataStax. PostgreSQ. Apache Ignite / GridGain. Elasticsearch (Integración con bases de datos: Cassandra, DataStax y PostgreSQL.). Docker, Openshift / Kubernetes, Linux, C.I y C.D
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- Support from our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- We offer you the possibility of working in an unbeatable work environment, surrounded by people with high motivation and energy, and in a company that is committed to the future of its employees. Engineers at the service of technology.