Apply as C# Web Application Developer
Duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company with the strong duagon, MEN and OEM brands, is a leading supplier of communication,
computer and control technology for mission-critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets.
Our world-class software and hardware IP creates highly reliable, innovative, safe and robust products that
enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our Dietikon site, we develop and manufacture state-of-theart communication and control components
(such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for use in rail vehicles worldwide.
As an innovative, fast growing company we are looking for a
What we offer:
- A highly interesting growth and development perspective in the future market of embedded systems for railway technology
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- An innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Development of web applications/ microservices for our internal ERP system with C# and MySQL
- Collaboration and implementation of internal business processes and procedures with the help of web and database applications.
- Design and implementation of API's for the integration of third party SW products and machines into our ERP system.
- Definition and execution of module tests in an SW development environment.
- Implementation of internal training for new and/or extended ERP modules
- You have an education as a computer science engineer (FH/HF) or as an ICT application developer with a federal certificate
- You work independently to a high degree and, in addition to a high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure,
you demonstrate a pronounced ability to work in a team in a young technology company.
- You have a good command of English
- Ideally you have knowledge in programming web applications based on .Net Core MVC with C# and Bootstrap CSS-Framework.