System Requirements Engineer (f/m/d)
(Engineers in the field of electronics, electrical engineering or with comparable education)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- A team-oriented work culture and innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- Ergonomic workstations, adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours, Home Office
- Access to Corporate Benefits
- Analyze, manage, and work out the system-level requirements for our standard and customer-specific products in collaboration with the product manager and the solution architect.
- Analyze, comment, and import customer specific requirements into the application life-cycle management (ALM) tool Codebeamer.
- Architect, develop, automate, and maintain our internal requirement library in the application life-cycle management tool Codebeamer. The goal is to increase the re-use among projects (e.g., by setting up templates). The library includes, among others, standards (e.g., EN 50155), duagon internal requirements, customer specific requirements, common component requirements.
- You have experience in and are enthusiastic about creating robust system requirements using Codebeamer, Polarion or an equivalent ALM tool.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in an equivalent requirements management activity.
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics, or another engineering or scientific discipline (ETH / UNI / FH).
- Advantageously, you bring knowledge in the cybersecurity domain and the IEC 62443 standard.
- Further, of advantage, you bring knowledge in the railway and rolling stock market. In particular, in network technology (e.g., with knowledge of the Ethernet protocols TRDP, CIP or PROFINET); or, in the system technology with the related standards EN 50155, EN 50657, EN 50126, EN 50128, etc.
- You like to work independently and are solution oriented. You bring a high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure. You demonstrate a strong ability to work in a team and have a strong level of initiative for working in a technology company.
- Very good knowledge of English, German is a plus