Key Account Manager MedTech (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Nuremberg, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
In our Nuremberg office (location is flexible), we are looking for the following, to start immediately:
- Attractive salaries as well as a permanent employment contract
- Open communication and cooperation with a friendly and professional team
- Varied, future-proof job in a success-oriented, modern working environment
- Opportunity to help build a business unit and contribute directly to the development of the company
- Customer acquisition and development in the MedTech market, based on a technical consultative sales approach.
- Assist with market analysis and development of access strategies in assigned geographic locations.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and events.
- Work closely with the product management team to further develop the MedTech product portfolio.
- Prepare technical proposals, lead discussions and negotiations with customers until orders are placed.
- Interface between the customer and various internal departments (e.g. Custom Solutions Team, Technical Support, Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing)
- Completed technical studies or comparable qualification with electronics, software, or similar orientation.
- Experience in sales of products requiring intensive technical consultation.
- Experience in the field of MedTech preferred.
- Strong acquisition skills, negotiation skills, communication skills and professional appearance.
- Strategic thinker, persistent, self-starter with good comprehension skills.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (30%-50%)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite.
Please send us your detailed application - including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to Applications-NBG@duagon.com.