Business Development Manager MedTech (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon AG, a rapidly expanding Swiss technology company, is a leading supplier for communication, computing and control technology as well as project planning and development services for system critical applications in the rail, medical and critical automation market. The superior software and hardware IP create innovative, highly reliable and safe products, enabling customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap.
At our site in Dietikon, the focus is on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
In our office in Zurich (location is flexible), we are looking for the following, to start immediately:
- Attractive salaries as well as a permanent employment contract
- Open communication and cooperation with a friendly and professional team
- Varied, future-proof job in a success-oriented, modern working environment
- Opportunity to help build a business unit and contribute directly to the development of the company
- Identification and development of technology partners to expand the duagon MedTech offering.
- Market analysis and development of access strategies worldwide through direct and indirect channels.
- Participation in trade shows and promotion of duagon at relevant conferences and events.
- Working closely with the product management team to further develop the MedTech product portfolio.
- Preparation of technical proposals, leading discussions, and negotiations with new customers until order placement.
- Interface between the customer and various internal departments (e.g. Custom Solutions Team, Technical Support, Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing)
- Completed technical studies or comparable qualification with electronics, software or similar orientation.
- A good network and substantial work experience in the medical market, ideally worldwide.
- Experience in direct and indirect market development
- Experience in MedTech, preferably with international OEMs.
- Strong acquisition skills, negotiation skills, communication skills and professional appearance.
- Strategic thinker, persistent, self-starter with good comprehension skills.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (20%-30%)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite.
Please send us your detailed application - including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to Applications-DTK@duagon.com.