Apply as Application Engineer / Architect (f/m/d)
Join our Team!
duagon, a rapidly expanding Swiss-based technology company with the strong brands duagon, MEN, OEM and TechOnRails, is a leading supplier of communication, computer and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway and embedded electronics markets. Our world-class software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, secure and robust products that enable our customers to design and implement their technology roadmap.
At our location in Dietikon we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art communication and control components (such as interfaces, gateways, repeaters, controllers, I/O modules, etc.) for worldwide use in rail vehicles.
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of flexibility and practical tasks
- Continuous support by our experienced specialists
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Development of web applications/ microservices for our internal ERP system.
- Design and implementation of API's to integrate third party SW products and machines into our ERP system.
- Collaboration and implementation of the digitalization of internal business processes and workflows using web and database applications.
- Definition and execution of module tests in a SW development environment.
- Conception and implementation of new IT solutions taking into account the standards of application development
- Architecture definition, specification and documentation of new ERP modules
- Implementation of internal training for new and/or extended ERP modules
- Technical maintenance and further development of our homepage.
- You have a computer science education (ETH or university of applied sciences) or Application developer.
- You will be happy to take on responsibility for SW projects and their successful Implementation.
- You work independently to a high degree and show high commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for the Working in a young technology company.
- Communicative personality, independent and goal-oriented working style, distinctive networked and analytical thinking.
- You have a good command of English
- Ideally you bring knowledge in programming web applications based on .Net Core MVC with C# and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- You bring experience in the area of modern software development processes (ideally Gitlab) with.
- Terms like LDAP, REST API, JSON, VPN, PowerShell are no foreign words for you.
- You have basic knowledge of CMS systems
You are welcome to send us your detailed application - stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date - by e-mail to email@example.com
There is no need to include a letter of motivation, the fact that you want to shape the future of embedded electronics with us is the greatest motivation for us.